Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hey, y'all! I'm the Book Bitch

Yes. The one from youtube. 
I started doing this because I've found myself stumbling upon so many, many bad indie books that I didn't want others to have the same issue. So I figured, hey. I can review indie books and let people know the honest truth on whether something is readable or not. 
I've decided I shall also have a weekly blog entry detailing my latest haul of free and almost free e-books and what I'm currently reading. This will aid in filling the gaps when I can't upload a video for whatever reason.
Please do follow my blog and comment. I'll reply, I promise.
Oh and please recommend books to me. I'll read whatever you tell me to. 
My only constraints are these:
It must be a self-published book (No publisher but the author).
It must cost under $2.99.
It must be available on Amazon or Smashwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment