Saturday, May 11, 2013

Laughing at Haters

It's actually really very funny when people decide that, because I didn't like something they liked or because they're friends with someone who wrote something I didn't like, they'll white knight for that person and try to get me to shut up.
I will not shut up. The harder you try to silence me, the louder I will yell. I do not take kindly to people attempting to silence me for my opinion. If I say that something reads as though a 7 year old wrote it, that is my opinion. I am entitled to it. I can post a video expressing that opinion if I so choose.
Calling me a bully after bitching at me about my choices and the fact that I have 9 subscribers on youtube (for a REASON, says one fellow!) is kinda hypocritical.
You will never silence the Book Bitch. If you want to change my mind about something, that is not the way to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment