Saturday, January 12, 2013

Unenchanted Review -- Part Two

So I want to preface this by saying that I stopped reading in the middle of a scene when last I read any of this book, and I don't remember what the hell was happening. Nor do I think that this book deserves me going back to reread and try to figure out what the actual fuck, so if the beginning of this one seems a touch muddled, that's the reason.
Mina-Sue's in like a basement or something with a bunch of stones. I don't know. God this book is boring. I've read work safe fan fiction that was more interesting than this.

Honestly, I'm done.
I'll start reviewing something else in a couple days.
Final progress on "Unenchanted" by Chanda Hahn:
50% completed

Final words on it:
Boring, predictable, Over-the-top mary sue, would not recommend. Not even going to write an amazon review because it would be a waste of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment